I am developing a site that tries to gather and publish on-line
information about Melbourne's sites of social unrest, colonial
dispossession, racism, natural and human-made disasters, well-known and
forgotten crimes, slum clearances and so on.
Please contribute with your stories!!!!
The ultimate idea is to create an alternative map of the city of
Melbourne.
Please e-mail me with any relevant information. All assistance received
will be acknowledged.

http://www.ruscom.org.au/~tumasha/melbourne/

Thanks and cheers,
Maria Tumarkin.