The WWDA website is now located at its permenent address which is:
http://www.wwda.org.au
Could you please advertise this amongst your networks.  Also, if anyone has
anything they would like added to the site - news, uopcoming events etc,
please send me the info and I will try and get it up there.  Unfortunately
I only get time on the weekends to update/maintain the webite so if you
have anything urgent you want put up, please tell me and I'll find the time.
Cheers
Carolyn

[Forwarded to LL by Ria Strong]

        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html

Unsub: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=unsubscribe%20leftlink