Parra Politics in the Pub meets again next Tuesday (4th May) at the
usual venue of the Woolpack Hotel, corner of George and Marsden Sts,
Parramatta - commencing 6.30pm.  This month's details are as follows:

Topic: East Timor - Why the massacres? What is the solution? What can
we do to help?

Speakers: Naldo Rai (East Timorese activist) and a representative of
FRETILIN

As usual there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion.

[... Flyer in Word format available on request]

Hope to see you there - and if you anyone needs more info - please feel
free to contact me by return email or on 9897-3558 (leave a message if I'm
not in and I'll get back to you.)

Robyn Hohl (for Parra Politics in the Pub)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 61 2 9897 3558

LL.NE

        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html

Unsub: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=unsubscribe%20leftlink