The AEU Vic Branch council of 4th of September passed a motion of support
for the Independence  Ballot and collected $400 to support our comrades in
East Timor. The AEU Vic branch will be supporting and keeping our members
informed of all activities that will put pressure on the Aust Indonesian and
UN to put in Peacekeepers into East Timor Now.

        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html