Homage and tribute to
ERNESTO "CHE" GUEVARA & MIGUEL ENRIQUEZ AND TO
ALL REVOLUTIONARIES WHO ARE STILL FIGHTING AGAINST DOMINATION AND ARE
RESISTING NEO-LIBERALISM

FRIDAY 8 OCTOBER, 7:30 PM
NORTH MELBOURNE LIBRARY
66 ERROL ST. NTH MELBOURNE
(BIG SCREEN VIDEO, MUSIC, SPEAKERS AND MORE)

ERNESTO "CHE"GUEVARA, KILLED IN LA HIGUERA, BOLIVIA
El "Che", the legend Latin American guerrilla fighter who, 32 years
after his death, still evokes in millions and example to follow and the
heroic revolutionary who gave his life for a better and more just
humanity.

MIGUEL ENRIQUEZ, LEADER AND FOUNDER OF MIR(MOVEMENT OF THE REVOLUTIONARY
LEFT OF CHILE), KILLED IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE
5 OCTOBER 1974.
Miguel enriquez fell heroically on October 5, 1974, 25 years after his
death 1999, our tribute is that we continue the struggle for a better
world as Che Guevara dreamt.
Organised and sponsored by: Chilean popular and Indigenous Network,
Mothers of Plaza de Mayo Support Group, Radical Women, FSP, DSP, CISLAC,
Unions and many more people which still dream and fight for a more just
humanity.

Further Information:
Lucho 9329 5808, 0417 399 321
Roque: 9370 4298.