Original message from: "kate davison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone - I forgot to include a vital detail in my last email - the
address of where the occupation is...

872 Swanston St, Carlton, 3053.

For those of you in Victoria, this looks like it's going to be a long term
thing, so it would be great if people could come and visit at some stage,
even after the Christmas period...

For those of you interstate, letters of soliidarity addressed to the house
would keep morale up, especially while there are no students on campus (or
staff for that matter).

You can probably just address letters to "the squatters".  Also, if you
have letters that you have written to the university in condemnation, send
those to us and we will pass them on for you.

Thanks comrades,
Kate d.