I have loaded up to Radical Tradition  articles by Dick Curlewis on
the 1990 Melbourne Tram Dispute and lockout. I also wrote an
introduction which gives a (too brief) history of Sparks, a rank and
file journal published by the Public Transport Workers Association,
an affiliate of the Anarcho Syndicalist Federation.
http://members.xoom.com/takver/history/index.htm

My thanks to the Melbourne Anarcho Syndicalist Group, who organised a
meeting on 22 January to discuss the history of Sparks and the 1990
dispute. This was the 10th anniversary of the dispute.

--
Takver
 Takver's Soapbox: