PICNIC FOR OUR WATER SUPPLY
Yes, it's incredible but true.  With Melbourne's water supply increasingly
precarious as we enter the 21st century, DNRE is logging our water
catchments - largely for woodchips - reducing water yield and quality. Come
and see, and enjoy a family picnic in Starvation Creek Catchment.

WHEN: Saturday 19th of February, 11:30 am
WHERE: Directions to meeting point: Turn right from Maroondah Hwy onto
Warburton Hwy, just after Lilydale.  Go through Warburton (crossing the
Yarra twice).  100m past the second bridge, on the left, is a large
clearing with a notice board.  Banners will be obvious.  We will drive from
there to the picnic site - about 15/20 minutes away.
BYO PICNIC
Expert Speakers, Music and Theatre, face painting
For Further Information  Contact Jim Romagnesi, convener of the Healesville
branch of the Australian Greens on 59622997 or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LL.VB