Please come along - with a picnic & rug to the Picnic for MacCabe Park -
to be held in the park on Saturday April 29 2000 - at 11 am

Be part of a posittive alternative to council plans for building
apartments on MacCabe Park & say no to privatising our public park & yes
to community- friendly re-development

An entertaining family day is planned with music, passionate speakers
and a celebration of people power - please come along - you can help to
make a difference

Organised by POPP - Preserve Our Peoples's Park

Come along and have your say on the future of Wollongonng's Green Heart

regards

Kerrie Christian

LL.ND