Reposted fyi

-----------------------

The Women in Super Fun Run is on again this year on Mother's Day, 14 May
2000.  As it starts at 9:00 am, you should expect to be home well and truly
for lunch.  Because this year's event is on Mother's Day, you are
encouraged to bring your Mum, meet her at the finish line or just think of
her along the way!  We are fortunate that Westpac is again the proud
sponsor of the Fun Run.  I enclose two copies of our poster and four copies
of the entry form.  You may also access our entry form from our website:
www.raceabreast.org

Pre Race Day entry fee is $15.00 for adults and $5.00 for under 16's.  The
Race Day entry fee is $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for under 16's.  On the
day you can choose to run 8 km or run or walk 4 km.  The closing date for
pre Race Day entries is Friday 5 May 2000.  Women in Super ask you to
support breast cancer research.  We look forward to seeing you and your
family on 14 May 2000 at the Domain, Sydney or the Tan, Melbourne.

Yours sincerely
Marie Sullivan
Women in Super

LL.NE