Dear Leftlinkers,

The ACTU and the Australian Society for the Study of Labour History are
compiling an archive of material relating to the 1998 MUA Dispute.

The dispute was a critical moment in the history of the Australian labour
movement.

For this reason the Archive is attempting to draw together material held by
unions, organisations and most importantly participants and supporters.

If you have access to or know the whereabouts of any material relating to
the dispute please contact me - Sean Butler at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We're interested in any or all material ranging from newspapers to
stickers, letters to T-shirts and photographs and film as well.

Even if the material can't be sent to the Archive we  would like to record
its location for the reference of future research.

Kind regards,

Sean Butler

VTHC/SB