hello there

i've just updated my Anarcho-Syndicalism 101 webpage. please check it out
if you feel that way inclined. the url is:

http://flag.blackened.net/huelga/index.html

i've added a section on anarcho-syndicalist culture:

http://flag.blackened.net/huelga/culture/index.html

i've also added articles to the articles section:

http://flag.blackened.net/huelga/articles/index.html

the front page now features a link to anarcho-syndicalist email (fun for
the whole family):

http://anarchosyndicalist.zzn.com

the site also now has a guestbook:

http://books.dreambook.com/as101/as101html.html

please forward this email far and wide.

sincere apologies if you received multiples copies.

a big black and red bearhug,

ben

http://www.xchange.anarki.net/~huelga
http://connect.to/melbournednb

despite all: We are not commodities for sale.
We are and will be what we want and not what
they want us to be.