time to dismantle the global enclosures

new additions to xborder website/s

Dismantling the global enclosures ...and repression (detailed report on
woomera, and more) http://www.geocities.com/xborder/

&

No more cages! (reports and pics on actions at maribyrnong/melbourne and
villawood/sydney internment camps on saturday, august 26th)
http://www.geocities.com/xborder/xb_6.html

&

regular xborder website: http://www.antimedia.net/xborder/

xborder