Hi!
I've just sent you a link to Hanan Ashrawi's organisation Miftah, the link
is http://www.miftah.org/

Coincidentally, I've just returned from 10 months OS work in Palestine (we
spotted Hanan in Ramallah once, and devoured everything we could find that
she's written).

As well, I work with the Rural Women's Network in Victoria, and we're
interested in Spanish women's organisations from the perspective of an
International Women in Agriculture Conference that is meant to be being
held there next year or the year after - do you have the e-mail address of
the Andalusion Women's Institute?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Diana Rice