Late on Friday afternoon, just before the Olympic opening ceremony, our
Lismore based I.S.P., Nornet, received a threatening fax from the Hon. Ian
Causley's solicitor, formally demanding that our website be taken off line
within 48 hours of receipt, or

legal action against Nornet for libel will commence. We are defying this
threat.

<a text story>

+++ to see this new story, visit http://www.sydney.indymedia.org +++