Walking the Land- for Our Ancient Right
For Peace and Healing

www.come.to/lakeeyre

Camped with the Sacred Fire for Peace,
Botany Bay National Park, Kurnell, Sydney

Media Release and Invitation
For 23 & 24 September, 2000

Walking the Land for Our Ancient Right, Peace and Healing; local elders;
First Nations peoples; and others-  present:

"Coming the Right Way"

An enactment of Captain Cook's landing, in two ways:

"Coming the Wrong Way"

Saturday 23 September, at 10am.

And

"Coming  the  Right  Way"

Sunday 24 September, at 10am.

Don't miss this one~

Be there!

"While the Olympic Games are on and as part of the year 2000 gatherings,
part of our message is to bring the boats in the Right Way- for peace and
healing."

"It will be a blessing."

Kevin Buzzacott:   0417 838 906

For more information and to contact Walking the Land:

Website:   www.come.to/lakeeyre

Email:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telephone Walking the Land direct:
0417 838 906 / 0419 812 788

Walking the Land/Keepers of Lake Eyre, in Adelaide:
(08) 8340 4401

Financial donations much needed and welcome:

Keepers of Lake Eyre,
Commonwealth Bank Account Number:
5112 1008 2328

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Keepers of Lake Eyre, in South Australia:
Web:   www.come.to/lakeeyre    Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:   (08) 8340 4401   /  Mobile:  0419 812 788
Post:   C/- Conservation Council, 120 Wakefield St, Adelaide, S.A. 5000