The Reconciliation process cannot move forward without one simple little
word. Sorry. And if the politicians can't say it, then we must.

National Sorry Day is taking place on the 26th of May this year and we'd
like you to get involved in the Reconciliation process and take it to the
streets. It won't take much time, you can do it in your own community
and moreover, you'll have fun. You'll be joining a national peoples'
movement to say"Sorry" from the streets so we can all move forward to
make this country a better place to live.

Just visit  to find out how: http://www.octapod.org.au/noregrets

Tell your friends. Make it an event. Say Sorry!

cheers,
no regrets crew