From: Glenda Lindsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2001 1:02:PM
Subject: Great Sustainable Building Debate - Daylesford Sept 22- 24

THE
GREAT
SUSTAINABLE
BUILDING DEBATE,

Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd/Mon 24th/September.
Daylesford, Vic - organised by Solar Sisters
Maureen Corbett and Kerry Wise.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Three full days of speakers:
Hear experts, radical thinkers, architects, owner-builders including
# David Holmgren
  # Eric Zehrung
# Frida Thornton
# John Morgan
# Sam Thompson
# Kerryn Wilmot

House Tours:
Visit a range of 18 very different architect-designed
and/or owner-built timber, mud and strawbale houses

Debates:
Argue the rules and how to break them!
# Sustainable building
# 5-star energy ratings
# Embodied energy & materials
# Power, water & people systems

Solar Sisters welcome any promotion of this event you could undertake
on our behalf. Feel free to contact us if you'd like posters,
multiple hard copies of our brochure or further information,

  Sincerely
Kerry Wise 5348 2055
Maureen Corbett 5348 2592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]