->  FREE OUTDOOR CONCERT
@ Maribyrnong Detention Centre
   53 Hampstead Rd, Maribyrnong
   (tram 82 from footscray station)

--> BRING:
     - seats/ picnic blankets/ pillows
     - sun cream & hats
     - lots & lots & lots of friends

-> on november 24, be a part of this unique statement against racism and for
refugee rights. A concert & protest on the doorstep of our "local camp",
where people are being imprisoned for the crime of fleeing desperate
situations.

This event comes at a crucial time- the bombing of Afghanistan has not only
increased refugee numbers, but has incurred a violent racist backlash with
mosques being burnt down & people with middle eastern appearance being
attacked.

Don't wait for more people to drown of our shores; don't accept the
governments racist anti-refugee drive.

Join us to ROCK AGAINST RACISM outside the detention centre!

proudly presented by Refugee Action Collective (west)
ph 9689 9867