Please forward this to as many lists/people as possible.  Thanks!

Woomera 2002 - draw the connections and make the journey

concentration camps
indigenous dispossession
toxic waste
uranium mining
missile testing
war

EASTER PROTEST - AUTONOMADIC CARAVAN AND FESTIVAL OF FREEDOMS - MARCH 29
- APRIL 1

MELBOURNE - WOOMERA INFORMATION SESSION

Wednesday 23 January - 7pm
Trades Hall - Annex (throught the bar)
Cnr Victoria and Lygon Streets, Carlton

For more information go to www.woomera2002.com
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: 0438 091 897

Woomera is a remote town, 500 kms from Adelaide (Australia).  It is also
the centre of an economy of death, suffering and incarceration founded
on the dispossession of indigenous lands.  Our humanity is obliterated
in Woomera, in the concentration camp, by missiles, by nuclear weapons,
by toxic waste, by colonisation, by capitalism, by fear and division. We
are making the journey to discover our humanity in the liberation of
those who have been dehumanised. We are making the journey to refuse the
death, pain and confinements that are manufactured in the name of The
Economy.  We refuse the caging behind razor wire and the new world
borders fashioned so that capital, by reserving for itself the 'right'
to move around the world, can better enforce austerity, misery, the
earth's destruction and the 'race-to-the-bottom'. In 2002, each of us
are making the journey in our own unique way to reveal the connections
between dispossession and the enclosures; the dislocations that have
occurred and are still occurring in the name of profits, warlords and
empire.  We will not mimic what we go to abolish, but instead wish to
open a multitude of paths toward a different world. We invite you to
make the journey with us.

: : more information : :

Woomera 2002 will be a kaleidoscope of cascading autonomous actions,
media streams and screenings, workshops, discussions and happenings.
People are encouraged to use a diversity of tactics to disrupt the
present and create the future.
Come with an existing group or form an affinity group for the duration.
Each group will be represented on a spokescouncil, which will share
information, provide a forum for co-operation and facilitate the actions