hi,

a little while ago i started an australian syndicalists list - a
non-partisan list for members of the syndicalist and anarcho-syndicalist
organisations in australia (asf, iww, etc), and others interested in the
concept more generally. at the moment there are about 20 subscribers,
and i'd like to try to make a little push to get a few more.

unfortunately, i've forgotten the list password (haven't had to do
anything to it in over a year), so i can't subscribe anyone until i get
a new one, but if you email me and let me know you're interested i'll
add you when i do.

ben