/URGENT -- SIGN UP NOW!!!!

JOIN THE FREEDOM BUS RIDES TO WOOMERA EASTER 2002
March 29 - April 1
to Free the Refugees

Contact Kristalo on 0413 115 109
or RAC on 9659 3505
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to book your seat or for more information.

Be part of the national convergence to demand the
closure of the detention centres.

please let us know asap if you are coming because we
need to finalise numbers.

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

Crack of the Bat, Click of the Mouse. Taking someone
out to the ball game is great, but when you can't make
it to the park, Baseball Weekly is the next best thing to
being there! Sign up here!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ2bUrIOybVoCWbf/TopOffers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

.