S.O.S. AUSTRALIA MUST NOT BE CONSCRIPTED INTO WAR BY THE USA

SOS was the Save Our Sons movement that worked to end the war in Vietnam.
FORUM. Join in a planning meeting to explore more ways to make our
opposition heard.
     Brunswick Town Hall
     (cnr Sydney and Brunswick roads)
     parking in Council car park behind Town Hall in Glenlyon Street.
     Tuesday 22 October 2002 at 7.30 p.m.
Organiser Jean McLean: 9534 5812
                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The speaker at the meeting will be Scott Burchill, lecturer in
International Relations, Deakin University