Dit probleem wordt alvast opgelost!

Van: Legacy Family Tree Support [mailto:supp...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 9 januari 2014 18:15
Aan: sven.verma...@pandora.be
Onderwerp: [212-1A586D1A-0457] Legacy Problem Report

Sven,

I think I see what you're saying.  On the far right, next to the 4th
generation person, the "Cont" with the page number where that ancestor's
line is continued on is being overwritten by a long name. In v7.5, it was on
the same line as the birth date, which isn't as long as the Name

I agree that this should be moved back down to where it was in v7.5 and will
pass this on to the programmers for a fix.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

Sign up for our genealogy webinars (free) or view past webinars at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.

Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and our

  _____