Dit probleem met de opmaak van namen en plaatsen na een gedcom import zou
in de volgende build gerepareerd moeten zijn.
Evert

---------- Doorgestuurde bericht ----------
Van: *Brian/Support* <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
Datum: woensdag 15 april 2015
Onderwerp: Re: [LegacyTest] Gedcom import - bug Format names and places
option
Aan: legacyt...@legacyusers.com

This issue is now fixed and I have closed it.

Evert, could you pass on to the dutch list that this will be fixed in
the next update to the General Release.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com <javascript:;>
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

On 21/06/2014 2:03 PM, Brian/Support wrote:
> Confirmed. Mantis Issue raised
> http://www.legacytracking.com/Tracker/view.php?id=5301
>
> Brian
> Customer Support
> Millennia Corporation
> br...@legacyfamilytree.com <javascript:;>
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>
> On 20/06/2014 11:06 AM, Evert van Dijken wrote:
>> When I select the Format names and places option I get all Capital
Surnames
>> in the Legacy family file (Option 3.3 is set to don't change what I enter
>> and I've checked that all surnames are in lower case with a Capital first
>> letter).
>> This is confirmed by another Dutch tester and a Dutch user.
>>
>> There was a fix in GR 425:
>> http://www.legacytracking.com/Tracker/view.php?id=5023
>> about PP and setting 3.3 could this have broken the Format names and
places
>> option?
>>
>> Evert

Nederlandse Legacy website:

http://www.LegacyNederlands.com

Downloadpagina (wachtwoord: legacy8):

http://www.LegacyNederlands.com/download.html

Om u af te melden van deze groep gaat u naar:

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists_Nederlands.asp

Berichtenarchief : http://www.mail-archive.com/legacy-nederlands@legacyusers.com

Antwoord per e-mail aan