That is one neat machine! It is a bit older than mine. Look at those square 
steel rails! WOW!
Larry can you give us some more information about you and your machine?
Stuff like where are you?(LOCATION) and the age of this Legacy. How long are 
the rails? and what is your asking price?
I would rather have you as a member here, I'm sure your incites and experiences 
with your mill could be very helpful to many of our group.

Any how good luck . 

C.A.G.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Larry Edinger 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 8:43 PM
  Subject: Legacy 1000


  Hi,
   I have for sale a Legacy 1000 with stand and 2X Gear Multiplier set. See 
Pic. Email me off list if interrested.
   Larry 


  



------------------------------------------------------------------------------






------------------------------------------------------------------------------






------------------------------------------------------------------------------




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Legacy-Ornamental-Mills
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to