Hello chaps,I'm a REVO owner and by all accounts from different posts
I'm only limited by my imagination,sex on a REVO,oops I digress,what
I'm really wanting to say is all this get into cnc. is getting away
from making it with your own abilities,by hand basically, what
enjoyment do you get out of a machine just obeying a set of electronic
impulses,that is alright if you are in production for a living but I'd
like to see the REVO pushed more and a lot more info and ideas from
the owners of such a great wee setup,with pictures if poss.I get
covered in sawdust but I'm personally making something with the hands
and brain I was given,so come on us Revo men get posting with your
knowledge and designs,keep chippin.MAC.