Thanks for thje feedback. I just found a barely used PC 7518 and
considering its durability and parts availability I decided to get it.
I also bought an Eliminator Chuck for it. I have the same style of
chuck for my CarveWright and I like the ease of use and tool change.
It looks like the 7815 is a real beast!

Steve