Hi to aussiman in particular,Bill on thre Revo it states with the
standard gear I can make a71/2" pitch,well I cant get it,I use the
smallest of the gears with the standard gear to give the slowest
longest spiral but I do not get 71/2" inches pitch,can you help,or any
of the chaps looking in please chip in if you so feel,I would love to
have the 2xmultiplier set but will have to wait till next year
now,also the 4xmultiplier gear though looking at that on their site
it
doesn't look any different from the standard set-up with the reverse
or left hand spiral gears,the picture is not to good,is there another
gear tucked in behind the large middle gear,any info please post,MAC.