Hey guys.. I am going to do some pens on my Revo but I have a small
problem.. No chuck! Is the chuck for the Revo a standard thread/chuck
that I can buy from a supplier? I guess I will have to try and get the
Gear Reduction unit as well. I turn pens on my lathe but would like to
have some spiral pens for this christmas.

Thanks,

Steve