On the subject ot losing screws etc, can anyone tell me what size the
little 'grub' screw (not sure what you guys call them elsewhere in the
world) that locks the pin away from the index gear. Lost mine some
time ago and have to use a bulldog clip underneath the headstock to
keep the pin away from the index gear - it's a bit of pain. If I can
find the size then I will get my hands on a cap screw of the same size
which will be easier to use and hopefully harder to lose.

Regards
CT