Hi All,

I've seen people mention using hot glue for work holding in turned work.  There
are a lot of different types of hot glue.  What type of hold are we looking
for?  Should I just use general purpose glue or do should I use the high temp
designed for wood?  How do I get the hot glue off of either the waste side or
the work side?  Will the hot glue effect finishes?  I've always been intrigued
by this idea but I don't want to waste any time cleaning up the glue or the
part.  However I'm thinking it might be handy for small parts.