  From: Cole Andrews
  To: Legacy group
  Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Lathes and the Legacy

  No one is gonna hold up projects. Whatever inspiration you have is welcome .
That is how we learn from others. Personally , I have a hard time telling you
which I enjoy more learning or passing that skill forward. It's like climbing a
mountain that you didn't know you'd ever climb or seeing your pupil do it.