I have a question about the legacy vice after looking at the video of it.
were did they get that nice thread cutting router bit from I'd like to play with one of those
Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Becker" <jwb...@insightbb.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Legacy vise files

They are still posted on the cnc website, just go to the video tab and right below the picture it says wooden vise files and programs and all 15 are present. They are not well organized, you may need to be able to read the g-code to figure out what each peice is, and what size wood you will need to use, unless they have changed this since it was first posted. If for some reason you can't access this I have it on a thumb drive at home and I can send it then