To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: How to you properly reply to your topic from hotmail client?

I tried to reply to my build thread today and I copied the topic name
into the subject line, but my post showed up under a new topic rather
than a reply to the existing topic and my inline photos didn't show
up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.