From: "gscott40" <gdscot...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: A question

Well thanks for all of the advice gentlemen....
I guess I'll take a second mortgage out on the house and order the two
sets of gears. Will have to wait on the rotary table.....the house
isn't worth that much.
Someone asked if I had a motor drive .....no I don't. Perhaps in the
future....a winter project maybe. I too am concerned about the manual
mills going the way of the dinosaur.
Thanks again.

George

On Jul 14, 8:46 pm, "curt george" <curtgeo...@wowway.com> wrote:
> Hello Bill
> I was one of those people who said the there is no way Legacy will stop
> making the REVO. After all the time/money and sales that they put into
that
> machine. IT was heavily advertised for a short time, and then it was gone!
> I could not believe it!
>
> I agree with you that all the gears are very much needed,as well as the
turn
> table,to make the Legacy complete.
> I personally was saving up for the x4 gear set for my machine, but...
sadly
> that too is now gone from the market. For me, if the need is great enough,
> ether I will make it for my self, or pay someone else to do it for me.
> I wouldn't blame Legacy so much for pulling there stuff off the shelf's at
> this time ,Because of the economy. But I do hope that they would offer
> specials on limited time offers.
> I would bet. if we could get enough people with in our group willing to
> commit to buying something, then perhaps Andy and Tracy. (Legacy inc.)
just