Mac,
  I wish the best for you and good luck with the sale. I wish you were
in the states so I could work a deal but you are not and I can't.
That's probably good for you though as you are fortunate not to have
to live with a current govt like ours. Good government, bad occupiers
of the offices,

Best wishes.

Steve