I was looking through all the pictures and forgot to close my mouth, I shorted out the keyboard from all the drool, glad I had a spare keyboard.

Mike
OK

On 8/16/2011 4:52 AM, CURTIS GEORGE wrote:
Here is the site I talked about. http://www.talaricohardwoods.com/woodporn.htm

GOOD STUFF@!!~!  ;-)

From: CURTIS GEORGE <curtgeo...@wowway.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 03:53:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: I hear crickets...

HI guys!
A Natural??? I dont think so! But I did have a very good time with Mike in my garage. I knew that I still had some bugs in the working of my new idea. Mike was very quick to point out, Today most of those bugs have been fixed, I still have a few that Im working on, and hopefully I will have those removed in the very near future? But over all I like the front follower design, the Uni-Strut is the perfact product for working with the Legacy's Alum. rails, its easy to find, cheap to buy,and simple to use. What more could I ask for? When I bough my Legacy (1000ex) Legacy stressed the follower as one of there sales idoms the there machine could do. but I quickly found that it wasnt all the easy to use, mainly beacuse of the way I installed my machine onto my work bench. Having the ability to work with a template from the front of the machine realy opens up a lot of possibilitys for me to explore. I personaly find this new concept some thing very exciteing for me.

There will be more to come latter on this topic, I promise you! But Now I need to get ready for work.

Tim, Porno???( I know that you are kidding! but,Have you checked out the web site Woodporn? (its wood as good as it gets!) ;-) ( I cant click on the web site, and forward it to this e-mail at this time. my computer still is not running correctly.But it is a great site! Check it out for your self's.)

talk to you all latter.
Have a great day!