well i guess it was not ment to be there will be others
Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "begatbrown" <darylmichaelsc...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: 600 For Sale on Ebay

Hello,

The Ebay bid for the 600 ended.  I did not get a chance to bid because
of the hurricane.  I lost my power and my internet connection.  Just
got back on line.

Begat

On Aug 28, 3:53 am, "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:
the project demo CD sound interesting what kind of things are on that perhaps there is something some of us have not seen and would like to collect