Yes, I worked with Bill when developing the gears and I know he is using it on
his Revo.  In fact if you want to run the gears on the 900 in Revo mode it
still works.

  From: CURTIS GEORGE
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Quick Change Spindle Directional Gears

  Hi guys

  I own a QCDG. and love it!

  If the Revo shairs the same gears and linkage as the others Legacy models. I
know it will also serve the Revo.

  Where is Big Bill on this one? I know that he owns both, products in queston.

  I know for my self that Tim's Quick Change, Directional Gear,Changer is one
of the best products that Ive ever bought for my Legacy.