Hi Tim,
I went to the one in Dallas, Tracy was not there but Andy and his wife
were. It was very interesting and I certainly enjoyed it but I was the only
one who asked any questions and there were only about 6 people watching.
The machine they used for demo was an Arty and it's cost was something over
$12k which made it out of my league, but it was nice to dream. By the way I
found out that Andy and Tracy are brothers, that was something I had not
realized, but maybe I'm in the minority. It is certainly worth a visit and
I would encourage anyone to attend.
Cheers, Ron T.