Hello All,

Well, the Holiday seasons are upon us again.  Time to whip out some Legacy
woodworking skills to make some little treasures.  My question is what are you
making this year?   Is someone going to make some inside out ornaments like
Bill showed last year?  Maybe a special plate or a box or how about a ring
stand,  bracelet or an earring holder for the wife?  Clocks are always nice
simple gifts.

I'm hoping we can wrap up this year with seeing some new projects by our
members.  Time to get the 40+ new members out of lurking mode and post
something.  I'm begging you folks, let's see some new item that are actually
made with the equipment!