i have a 1800, and did a 5 foot 4 inch  long and 8 inch diameter hollow
column one time, it sagged so i built a mid roller support for it, it
worked ok but you had to go real slow, wood sags alot it would need a
middle support to do a good piece of work, i do 8 foot x 8 inch diameter
solumns now and have to alot time to do the complete turn in one day so the
wood dosent change it plane through natural warpage before i get done, 15
foot would be a longshot but i would like to have a couple of mounths with
that beheamouth, i like a challange!