Hello Bill
Perhaps "Easer to get stuff" but I've never seen that hurt your creativity.You've done some pretty awesome stuff with things that I would never though oF doing.;-)
C.A.G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Furniture Maker Who Hoisting of Mills out of Way when not Using

very interesting some times I sure wished I lived in the USA so much easier to get stuff I would have loved to been able to start with a larger model than the 900 but the huge shipping cost is impossible for me. but over there second hand is the way to go so much cheaper if your starting out

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Begat" <bega...@gmail.com>