From: Roger H Phebey <r...@woodworkersworkshop.co.uk>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:57:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: Furniture Maker Who Hoisting of Mills out of Way when not Using

Hi guys
This is a CUSTOM Extrusion that is extruded for Legacy, no ifs or buts, if
you go back in time to when Andy designed that extrusion the tooling cost
was probably no more than $1,000.00 BUT he had to buy a big bunch of
extrusion, BUT he was selling lots of machines. Now he does not sell so many
manual machines so he does not buy a lot of extrusion and put politely the
attitude of his supplier is typical of many large corporations who give
delivery dates and then screw you around.

So save your energy and put it towards designing your dream machine!

Regards Roger