Hello All,

I bought the Horizontal Moulding Center today.  After I get it cleaned and
fixed up, I will post some photos and give you my thoughts on this machine.
I think it has some hidden potential.

What's interesting is the other machine in the ad is actually an 1800, not a
1200.  It has the 2x and .25 gear set. The machine is missing the right hand
drive gear and the drive shaft and there are only two drive hubs.  The A-G
gears are all there.  The z-axis (with digital scale) is missing the stop
but other wise works great.  The PC router has the eliminator chuck and is
fully functional.  The split nut on the x-axis is worn.  The bushings on the
x-axis need to either be sized or there is a lot of chips in the rails
causing excessive wear on the nut.  I did not further investigate the
friction in the carriage.  The linear drive is installed and functioning
correctly.  The dead center in the tailstock is probably sieved in the 2mt
and there is a pen mandrel in the headstock that might also need to be
loosened (could be seized).  It comes with the linear molding table, a new
Nova 4 jaw chuck, HD live center, two dentil molding templates and some
magnate router bits to get people started.

With some cleaning and a little tender loving care, this will be a very good
machine for someone.

-Tim