Hello All,

Worlds worst server migration just took place for ornamentalmills.com.  If
there are any missing links, please let me know.

I really hope this year I will get around to posting some new articles,
projects and maybe some videos, but no promises.  Please remember that this is
just a hobby and the group is user supported.  Without contributions from our
members, there would be no group.  As usual I look forward to hearing from
members with suggestions for articles and how this group can be approved.  If
you want to keep it private, feel free to email me off list.  I'm also glad to
help others publish an article for the group.  If you have a project to
publish, feel free to post it yourself.  I'm not stopping anyone :-).

A special thanks goes out to Begat for his recent postings of Legacy's
equipment for sale.  This is a nice addition to the group and I hope he will
continue this practice.  Keep in mind if you have anything to sell, why not
list it here first.