Close, originally the IRT-33 was sold as "The Woodchuck Indexing Router
System".  I have a picture of the manual from the kit version on my hidden
history page. http://ornamentalmills.com/history/index.html

From: "Va Oak" <mwfos...@earthlink.net>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: woodchuck Mill $150

I did a little "research" - since Google would not bring up any pics
of a Woodchuck IRT 33.
What I found is that the IRT stands for Indexing Rotary Table - and it
in fact was called a
Woodchuck and probably/possibly was the first model of machine that
Andy Anderson and
Phantom Engineering produced.   Not ever having seen a picture of one,
I can only surmise
that it is probably not the "long" machine that we Ornamental Mill
owners are used to - but
perhaps more of a round or square "table-like" device with the router
traveling on a track above it?
The 33 may be indicative of the size of the "table".  Just a guess.
Anyone have a link to what the IRT33 looked like?

And, yes, I read the ad the same way - that the guy is "guessing" the
shipping cost to be $150.
I saw no mention of how much they want for the machine itself.

Mac

On Mar 12, 10:43 am, "Tim Krause" <artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:
> ...and it's dated 2009. Plus steel rail and ancient model, pre woodchuck.
>
> -Tim

listed but he figured for him to dissamble the machine and box it up and
ship it that would be 150 plus the price of the machine
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

----

> From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
> Sender: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:53:10 +1100
> To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
> ReplyTo: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: woodchuck Mill $150
>
> I had thought of that but I would like to try and get rail first if
possible

> Bill

supports with Uni-sturt or 80/20 rail, giveing you the Legacy rail that you
need for your project extention. It might be a much cheaper approch?

> Have a good day.
> C.A.G.

a steal.The gears and drive screw are worth more than that.I wonder if it
has a motor drive?

athttp://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.