From: legacy-ornamental-mills+bncckqcnuluexcs3mj7bboeafa...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncCKqcnuLUExCS3Mj7BBoEafaF8A@googlegroups.c
om] On Behalf Of Bill Bulkeley
Sent: 27 March 2012 23:20
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: revo for sale

for any of our members in the uk here is a revo for sale on ebay

Bill

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Legacy-Revo-Universal-Router-Mill-jig-table-Dewalt
-router-/330708523729?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM
<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Legacy-Revo-Universal-Router-Mill-jig-table-Dewal
t-router-/330708523729?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item4cffc39ad1#h
t_558wt_1059> &hash=item4cffc39ad1#ht_558wt_1059