Forgot to attach a quick size study.  It should work imho.  The hollow is
modeled with a 3/8" bit but 1/4" might work better.  Remember to take light
cuts with the large cove bit.  Same goes for making the hollow portion.

  From: Tim Krause
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 6:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Here

  The first step in getting the bed level is getting the machine level.
Hopefully you are going to park it in one place.  The next step is to make sure
the upper rails are straight.  adjusting the foot pads will get you there.  A
simple string line will be close visual confirmation.  Finally, now you can use
the top rails as a reference and use an adjustable square to measure the bed
rails on all of the four corners and the middle.  A couple trips around the
mill and you will have the bed level.

  -Tim

  73's :-) ...was close to being a ham 21 years ago.